Replacement Parts for Glass Shower Door

A home owner from Montclair says:
I am looking for the top and bottom rollers and door handle for my glass shower door. The following specs are taken from the glass door:

TEMPERED
16 CFR 1201-II
ANSI Z97.1-2004
1/4UA SGCC 3960

Gratefull for your help.

Thanks,
Daam
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_142509.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16115165319351640906661288250360.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16115165688377653300730935757755.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_143342.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Daam. Please see our 10-098 and 10-099 roller. These look very close to the parts in your photos, but see what you think.

I appreciate your reply. The rollers look like a pretty good match. Do they check out with the specs I provided from the glass door? Also, I had asked if you had suggestions for a replacement door handle-picture sent in previous message. Do you have a recommendation for it?
Profile picture of Tom

The specs you gave me appear to just be for the glass itself. It doesn't tell me anything about the hardware the door uses, unfortunately.

I'm sorry for overlooking the handle. We don't have anything that looks like this, but I can try to find a possible substitute. Can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center?

Thanks for getting back to me again. I appreciate your clarification on what the specs can tell you. I thought they informed the accessories.

The handle is 5 3/4". A 6" handle I previously bought obviously frustrated.

Glad for your suggestions.
Regards,
Daam
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. I'm afraid we don't have a handle in that size. The largest shower door handle we can sell at this time is our 10-129, which has a hole spacing of only 3-1/2". I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks for your responsiveness.
A home owner from Virginia says:
I am looking for a Gray color screw cover for my sliding shower door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3585.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid we don't sell gray colored screw covers. The only screw covers we sell are our 67-017 or the 33-251, though neither one is made for shower doors and I don't know if they'll work for this particular application.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.