Replacement Pulley

A home owner from Portland, Oregon says:
I need to replace these string pulleys. The stamp on the metal bar on the side of the window is: 18 2 IP (or 1P) Caldwell. Can you help? Thanks so much.
User submitted a photo of a window balance part.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid neither the cords nor the pulleys can be replaced by themselves. You will need a new balance. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)