Replacement Rollers and Guide

A home owner from Denver, CO says:
Hello, checking to see if you might carry or recommend a replacement for my slider patio door. I need both sets of rollers and the roller guide as it is bent fairly badly. The length is 55 1/2", width of groove is roughly 3/8", and my rollers are 5 3/4". I have attached a couple pics to hopefully assist. They aren't the best, but hopefully good enough. And thank you.

User submitted photo of their roller and guid efrom their slider patio door.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Gary, I suggest the 81-018 Tandem Roller.

I don't believe the extra guide rail is available. It looks like it goes into the door to stabilize the top of the roller.

You may just be able to install a strip of wood to make up for the gap.
A home owner from Denver says:
The rail actually slots into the tracks on the floor and sits in a 3/8" gap there.Should I just try to bend it out and make it straight? It doesn't connect into the door in any way, just slips in the floor track guide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I was under the impression it went into the door itself (not the track). I was thinking it went on top of the roller housing to stabilize it inside the door.

If you're saying it is the track, maybe use the 80-105 or 80-106 Patio Door Tracks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at