Replacement Spirals

A home owner from whitehouse station NJ says:

Hi

I am not sure what length spiral to get mine is 28 1/4 not inv=cluding the red tip. I am guessing S600-28 red but not sure if 29 is better. Please also help me pick the correct pivot shoe it looks like 15-046 1/2" deep.

I also need latches for my window they don't seem to match your latches my latches slide into the top corners of the window but seem to be smaller than the ones you have.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Sorry, but our website appears to have failed to upload your photos. Could you send them to us at help@swisco.com? Please be sure to include the discussion ref. number, D151846, so we know what discussion to attach the pictures too. From there, we'll try and find what you need. Many thanks.

A home owner from whitehouse station NJ says:
Photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3556.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3558.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3552.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We got the photos now. Thank you. Ok, starting with your spiral balance, the tubed diameter looks to be 5/8", so I would suggest going with the Series 600. When measuring the balance, make sure to measure the tube length before it reaches the colored tip. If it measures 28" in length, then go with the S600-28 with red tip. Moving on to the latches, take a look at our 26-243, 26-244, and 26-263, and 26-264.m When comparing your latches with ours, you want to take a close look at the style locking "tooth" of the latches, to make sure they have the same shape with one another. Lastly, for the pivot shoe, since it is still installed, we can not make a precise suggestion. You will need to remove it completely out of the window, and send us over more photos. We also will need the width, height, and thickness of the part. In the meantime, take a look at both our 15-015 and 15-046 for possible consideration. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)