Replacement Storm/Screen Door Handle for Cambridge Series Door

A handy person from CO says:

Hi,

Checking to see if you have replacement door handle for our storm/screen front door. The metal label on the bottom of door indicates it's a Cole Sewell of St Paul, MN Cambridge Series Registration Number CA 412514.

The inside latch handle broke off and came out of the outside handle. I've tried to repair, but no luck with the parts available. Would you be able to provide a replacement handle or part that would allow me to fix it? No worries about the color.

Thanks for your help!

Bob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Door Handle Assembly.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Outside Storm Door Handle.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front Storm Door Assembly 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We don't have an exact match for this handle set, but consider our 40-130 as a substitute. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Hi - I ordered the 40-130 handle you recommended, but didn't see a choice of right or left hand handle for outside.

I need the outside handle to be a right handle as you're looking at the door and using right hand to pull down. (see photo of screen door above previously provided.)

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks so much for your help.

Bob

Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. The 40-130 can be flipped over to work either right or left-handed. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the Swisco door handle I purchased and the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE provided by you guys. Door handle looks and works great and really love the dead bolt that we never had on this door before.

It was a great pleasure doing business with you. Can't thank you enough!

Bob

Profile picture of Bob

Bob, thanks for the very kind words! We love hearing about our products working out for our customers. Please let us know if you ever need anything else, and thanks so much for considering our business--we really do appreciate it!

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.