Replacement Track

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:

Issue: One rail is severely bent causing door to (almost) come off track.

Need replacement bottom rail. The door is a mirrored door (estimate probably 30 years old). Original to home. (for my elderly father)

Doors are 1 inch thick

Door size is 48" wide and 94" tall.

I believe this is a Stanley door setup. NO real markings. Based on web searches that is what I have come up with.

Having a tough time finding replacement rail. Found your web site and thought I would try. Thank you for any help. Much appreciated.

Jim 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Replacement Track.PNG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photo is showing an older style track but take a look at our 23-270 or longer 23-273 tracks for concave roller wheels and see how the specifications compare. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.