Replacement Weatherstripping

A quick learner from NY says:
Rubber or vinyl weatherstripping for outer edge of Certainteed Bryn Mawr casement window approximately 17 years old.
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your weather stripping looks a bit like our 58-056, but that might be too large for your window. It is used mainly for doors. See our 58-170 instead, this one is use on casement windows and may do the trick.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)