Replacement Window Hardware

A contractor from Charleston, South Carolina says:
To whom it may concern,

I need replacement crank handles ONLY for the type of window hardware as shown in the attached pictures. I cannot locate the window manufacturer ID anywhere on the glazing or window itself. I THINK it might be a Pella window but not positive. The dimensions I have for the crank "stem" are as follows:

The gear depth/height ("toothed stem" if you will) = 3/4"
The gear diameter = 3/8"

The plastic cover appears to match the specs for a Pella cover. For what its worth, 3LH is written on the underside of the plastic cover.

Thanks in advance,
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, William! I think Pella is a good guess. Your operator strongly resembles that of Pella casement hardware, and your spline size of 3/8" matches up.

I recommend that you take a look at our 39-109B Pella Crank Handle and our 39-227B Pella T-Crank Handle. Do you think you can use either of these as replacements?
A contractor from Charleston, South Carolina says:

Thanks for your help. I ordered part #'s 39-109B & 39-314. I will let you know if they work. Thank you.

Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Be careful, William! Looking at your pictures, I think you may need our 39-313 cover, instead. Make sure to double check your existing covers to ensure that you're ordering the correct side!
A quick learner from Corning,NY says:
William,Did it work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)