Replacement balance and balance shoes

A quick learner says:
Hello, I have a ply gem window single hung 38 3/4 x 64 3/4 mode 002353990 3/4 Le and need to replace the balances and shoes. That said, can you please let me know what parts/number to order.


Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bill. I'm afraid I can't make any certain recommendation. PlyGem used many different kinds of balance systems across the country. Would you be able to show us a picture of your existing balance to get started?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)