Replacement bottom pivot bracket

A handy person from Stamford CT says:
I have these heavy metal bifolds. When the doors were taken down to redo floors, parts got scattered. It had a bar on the bottom with pivot brackets. Do I need to put the bar back or can I just put pivot brackets? Can you give me replacement parts for both? Thanks so much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230329_163832.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230329_163731.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

What we can see of your bifold pin resembles either the 21-022 or 21-024 but we can't be sure since important components are missing. I can tell you that these pins are designed to work with the 21-204 bracket. I can't see enough of the original bracket that is still inside the track to determine if this is a match but this is a good place to start. Review the specifications shown on our product pages and see what you think. 

If there are closet doors in the house that are still properly assembled, I would recommend using those to compare to our inventory and see how the disassembled doors should function. As for what you would need to put back, we would have no way of knowing that, unfortunately, since we have no way to determine what parts are missing. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.