Replacement brackets Metillat Kitchen Cabinets

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
Part # 32-119 seems to be the correct replacement part, however there isn't a mounting stud on the outer side that fits into the wall. I have a hole where the stud is to be mounted. Are there screws of some other device that replaces this mount? I want to be sure to order all the components needed to mount the roller guides.
Let me know if I have described my problem correctly and what parts I should order.

User submitted a photo of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I agree, I think our 32-119 looks like a good substitute. You can probably get the screws you need at a local hardware store, or you could check out our 33-300 assorted screw pack.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)