Replacement casement crans

A contractor from Delaware says:

I have a customer that needs replacement mechanisms for their casement windows. I do not know the brand of window but they are wood windows and the markings on them are KK. Does this help identify what parts I would need? Thanks

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Paul. There are actually a lot of possibilities. You could start with our 39-031 and 39-032, however I cannot guarantee that these match. Carefully compare your hardware to our pictures and dimensions. If they do not match, I will need to see pictures of your cranks removed from the window, along with dimensions. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)