Replacement cover for casement window crank

A quick learner from Del Mar, CA says:
I need to replace the cover for a casement window crank. I have attached a photo where you can see that it has cracked at the top. However, I can't figure out how to install it, as the crank does not have the little set screw that holds in most of the other cranks, allowing it to be easily removed. Please help identify the part and how to install it. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe your cover could be our 39-323. Take a look and see if you agree. The handle looks like our 39-114L, which is a newer type of handle which is held in place with locking clip instead of a set screw. Take a look at the related video on the handle. This should give you some insight on how it works.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)