Replacement double-sweep rubber weatherstripping

A home owner from Iowa says:

I purchased Triton doors in 2003 with the following double-sweep weatherstripping pattern as shown. I don't believe they make Triton doors any longer, and am having difficulty matching the channels. The weatherstripping has come apart, but it had two separate sweeps (one on each side the the center channel) on a rather rigid rubber center section that slid on.

I hope I am describing this clearly enough for you to understand what I mean. I would certainly appreciate if you could locate this part. I would need three of them in the bronze or black color.

Thank you,

Brenda

I may have misspoken regarding the weatherstripping for my Triton door. I pulled out one of the strips and they do not appear to be joined by a connecting strip. I tried to take photos so you could see the profile. It appears that each strip slides into the slot on the bottom of the door. Thank you for your time. I sure hope you can help to identify what I need.

Brenda

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

HI Brenda, thanks for contacting SWISCO. I suggest you take a look at our 58-162. While this is a sweep for storm doors, its profile does look awfully similar to your old part. Compare the dimensions below with your old sweep and see if you think it would be a viable match.

Profile view of 58-162
Profile view of 58-162
We are golden! I am ordering 12 right now!

Thank you SO much! Appreciate the service and the website.

Brenda
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! Glad to be able to assist you. If you have any other questions in the future don't hesitate to ask.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.