Replacement drawer guide

A handy person from Lenox Mass says:
I am looking for the front drawer guides for a kitchen that was made in the 60s I think. Each drawer has a left and a right guide, which are mounted on each side of drawer opening with the center of the wheel about 1/2 inch below drawer frame. I can find the type that mounts to the lower rail but this type lifts the drawer to high. I would say the "shouldered" guild wheel is about 3/4 of an inch in diameter.

On the guide I pictured is stamped "NLCO" with a paten #3281198. If you need more pictures I can get them it just the house I'm working on is some 20 miles away so I would need to do that tomorrow.

Hope you can help. Thanks Dave
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can supply. Looking at your photo, I'm guessing this bracket is installed on each side on the cabinet and the drawer rides on it. You might need to install a track kit similar to the 32-056 or longer. You say your wheel is 3/4" diameter. Do you think you could attach one of the shower door roller to your existing bracket? Take a look at our 10-100, 10-128, or 10-141. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)