Replacement drawer piece for back of cabinet

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi! Having a hard time finding this plastic piece to hold the drawer up in back...? The rail part that slides in is 1"...Thanks and have a great day Holiday!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image Drawer .jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe this exact socket is made anymore, but you may be able to use our 32-115 as a substitute. Look it over and let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at