Replacement drawer roller

A home owner from Alabama says:
I've got a drawer roller just like the one in the photo but it's missing one of the plastic pieces. I'm trying to find a replacement. It's marked ROLL-EEZ ST.L.MO.
A customer submitted photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Believe it or not, I recommend that you use the 32-063 track kit for this project. I refinished my own kitchen cabinets and drawers and found myself having a tough time coming up with some type of track system. I tried a dozen different kits and methods before I finally tried the 32-063 kit. Suffice to say, my wife and I were both very happy with the results.

What I really liked about this track is the large nylon guide on the bottom of the drawer. It helped keep the drawer stable when sliding it out of the cabinet. The kit also comes with front drawer guides, which means no more wood dust in my cabinets getting on the dishes. Take a look and see if you think you can use it!
A handy person from Dallas, TX says:
Mom and Dad built their home in the 1959/1960 time-frame. Their kitchen cabinets were custom built by a carpenter friend. All these years later, the plastic rollers are beginning to disintegrate. I've looked everywhere, but cannot find anything like them.

Attached are some photos. Have you seen anything like them, or know where I might find replacements?

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this hardware. As you can see above, Dave recommends our 32-063 Track Kit. Take a look at this hardware and Dave's advice and see what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)