Replacement for 70-222 screen clip.

A quick learner from USA says:
We used to purchase the 70-222 Silverline screen clip from you. You don't have it anymore. Is there anything we can used to replace this?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! See our 70-029 slide latch, which is used on screens. It kind of works the same as the 70-222, but it's not as wide. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)