Replacement handle for Kolbe and Kolbe sliding door

A home owner from Madison, WI says:
I need to replace a handle for a Kolbe and Kolbe sliding glass door.

I need:

A inner and outer handle
A mortise lock that will accept ad Schlage
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Take a look at our 82-069 handle set and 82-226 mortise lock. Carefully compare our pictures and dimensions to confirm that this hardware can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)