Replacement latch

A quick learner from Owner says:
Hello, would you be able to advise me if you have this in stock? Preferably in white. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211202_230523.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Start by comparing your dimensions to our 26-088P top tilt latch pair and see if this matches up for what you need. I'm afraid we only carry this in black, unfortunately. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

A handy person from Jacksonville Fl says:
How does the keller top tilt latch anchor to the window
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

To install the 26-088P tilt latches, you must remove the top rail off the bottom sash. First, you need to remove the top corner screws which hold the sash together. After the screws are removed, carefully take the top rail off the window and glass. Be very careful not to damage the glass in the process. In some cases, you can push back the top rail off the glass. Try wiggling the top rail a little and if you have to, use a hand-held hair dryer on a low setting to soften up the adhesive that seals the glass to the frame. Then the top tilt slides into the top rail from the sides.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.