Replacement operator parts for Milgard Wood and Vinyl Awning Windows

A home owner from Maui, Hawaii says:

The white plastic piece sits in a channel on the wood awning window. A cranked single lever operator has a small doweled end that fits into the circle in the plastic and that makes the plastic piece slide in the channel to open and close the window.

The black piece is from the end of the double lever operator that opens a Milgard vinyl awning window. These pieces are worn out and require replacement. I also need a channel for one of the vinyl windows that the black piece slides into. The channel has corroded and is no good.

Would greatly appreciate it if you could locate these pieces for me. I will order 6 to 8 or each.



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0772.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0773.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0777.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0781.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0772.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Tal. We aren't able to supply that white slider by itself, but we do sell a replacement for the track. See our 39-543. I think you'll find this matches quite well.

I'm not sure about that black piece. You said that it's from the end of a lever operator; can you show me the whole operator? If you have an undamaged version that still has all its bits, that would be a huge help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at