Replacement part

A home owner from Cortlandt Manor NY says:
I have a Entry Guard Truth 39-032. The plastic roller gets worn out quickly and I have to replace the whole unit. Do they sell just the plastic part separate ?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Brenda. Unfortunately, that little roller at the end of the operator is not available separately as far as I know. I'm sorry we can't be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)