Replacement part

A home owner from South Palm Beach, Florida says:
This piece is a broken bracket that is screwed into the back of a kitchen cabinet and holds the metal support for the top drawer. There are some plastic engraved markings on the back, but they are worn and no longer readable. The diameter of the circle is about 1 inch. The cabinets the bracket is from were custom cabinets installed a long time back, in around the late 60's. Do you have anything that would work? Only one is currently broken but I would love to have a few extra on hand. Thanks!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I've made a list of possible replacement sockets which you can see on the right side of this page. It comes down to the width and height of the track that will go into it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)