Replacement part identification for a Pella Storm door

A quick learner from USA says:
Do you have this part? It is a lock mortise for a Pella Storm door that slides into the framework of the Storm door. If so, how may I order a replacement part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 03.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 05.PNG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Please look at the 40-194 mortise latch. This was used in Pella storm doors and I think it looks very close to yours. Take a look and match up the dimensions with your part.

A quick learner from Missouri says:
Hi, I have an Pella door. Attached are two photo's. One is the serial Number of my door, and the other is the dimensions of my mortise. Can you please find the mortise that I need for my door and let me know which one to order?

Thanks, Lonnie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Mortise Picture.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Door Serial #.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Your mortise lock looks like our 40-194 but you'll need to compare all of the dimensions on our product page to confirm that this will work for you. Thanks for posting! 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.