Replacement parts for Metal Industries Inc. storm windows

A home owner from USA says:
Hi, I was hoping you could help me find replacement parts for Metal Industries energy saver storm windows. Many of the tabs (tilt corner key) that hold the storm and screen windows have broken off as well as the tabs on some of the lower latches. Only an intact latch is shown in the below photo since the broken one shattered when I tried to remove it. The tilt comer key and latch are black plastic and the corner key is metal.
Thanks for any help you can provide,
Deborah
Replacement parts for Metal Industries Inc. storm windows
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Deborah. I think I can help. I'd suggest using our 91-010 and 91-011 latches, along with the 91-102 spring. As for the corners, I can't make out which one to recommend. Take a look at the top tilt corners 95-084, 95-085, and 95-261 -- along with the 95-015, which is a kind of all-purpose tilt key. As for the bottom, look at 95-244, 95-260, and the 95-016 top tilt compliment corner. Take a close look at all these corners. Some have offset legs, where one leg is thicker than the other. Pay attention to whether or not this is something you need. See which corners match up best to yours, and look at the related videos for ideas.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)