Replacement parts for Patriot Vinyl Windows, 1700-1800 Series

A home owner from Delaware says:
These windows are described as single-hung, tilt-out windows.

The balancing mechanisms on one of the windows broke recently. The pieces at the bottom of the channel mechanism pulled out -- both sides. I doubt seriously that those pieces could be securely reinserted in the channel mechanisms.

What information would you need from me to determine the model and size -- if that is a variable -- of the replacement channels?
I had never seen these mechanisms before. I'm reasonably handy, but would I be well advised, on getting replacements, to have a professional do the installation?
I will also need to purchase a clip or latch (on the right side if facing the window). I assume this is a simpler process.

Thanks for your assistance. If it matters, I am located in Maryland, but the house in question is in Delaware. Thanks again.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes best place to start would be to show us some pictures of the balances themselves. We may have more questions after that, but let's start by figuring out what type of balances these are before we go any further. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)