Replacement parts for thermo gard windows

A quick learner from Newark, ohio says:
Goes on the bottom of thermo guard window and goes into the pivot. Do you have a drawing of parts for Windows.q
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for. Would you be able to show me a picture of the part in question? That will help us find a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)