Replacement pocket door roller for Kennatrack Mfga Slider

A home owner from Tulsa Oklahoma says:
I am looking to repair or replace this Pocket door Slide. The parts that Need are for a Kennatrack Mfga Slider with brass wheels with rubber treads. The wheels need to be replaced and the device that adjust the height of the door no longer works the round nut that slips into the door is either stripped or the screw is corroded and does not allow it to adjust.
Measurements are With out wheels 3" long by aprox 3/4" wide without or with wheels.
Thank you chip
A customer submitted photo of a pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Chip. Before we can offer an applicable replacement, can you please supply us with the diameter of your wheels?
A home owner from Tulsa Oklahoma says:
Thank you
I measured the wheels and the one with worn "tread" was little more than 7/8 and the brass wheel without tred is 11/16. The one with tread i think could of been 1 inch with a none worn wheel. I also notice that the inside of the wheels were different but axel sizes were all the same size. you can see the difference in the pictures thank you chip
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
We have located a possible replacement part. However, this part is not yet online. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.

Thank you for your patience!
A home owner from South Dakota says:
I have a roller very similar to this and need two of them (bent one trying to get it out of the track!).

My roller is 3 3/4 inches long by 7/8 wide (with wheels) and the wheel diameter is 11/16, made of nylon. The wheels just slide on and off of the axle. There are no markings on it to show who manufactured it but the house was built in the 1950's and the track assembly is original to the house.

Thanks
Steve
A customer submitted photo of a pocket door roller.
Profile picture of Casey
Hi Chip,
Please see new SWISCO product code 23-238, 4 Wheel Pocket Door Assembly, it looks similar to your original and was designed for a Kenna system as well.

Hey Steve,
Do you think this roller could work for you as well?
Profile picture of Casey
I regret to report that our 23-238, Kenna Frame 4 Wheel Pocket Door Assembly, has been discontinued, and is no longer available. I apologize to anyone who may be searching for a replacement. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Take a look at our track and roller kits for BiPass doors and track and roller kits for Pocket doors, you might be able to replace these rollers and your original track with a new kit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.