Replacement quarter round molding

A home owner from Dallas says:
I need this quarter round molding to replace a broken window. It is 3/4".
User submitted photo of their window.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
It looks like maybe our 55-001 snap-in could be a match for what you are looking for. Remove a piece from your window and compare the dimensions of your existing snap-in to the measurements found on the 55-001 product page.

The 55-001 is also available in 3' lengths (to save on shipping) see 55-001-3
A home owner from Dallas says:
I need the piece to the far left of the window lock that holds the window in its track. It is spring loaded for easy removal of windows.
A customer submitted photo of a track guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 26-157 Top Tilt Corner Latch. Do you think that would work for you? If you aren't sure, you may have to remove it from the window and take a picture of it separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)