Replacement rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Need a replacement part similar to your #84-060. The rollers on our old part are 3/4 inch diameter and between 1/4 to 3/8 inch thick. It is also rounded, not flat. Clearance into the track is an issue.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Could you use something like our 10-102 as a substitute? Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)