Replacement rollers in sliding screens

A home owner from Florida says:
I am hoping you can help.
The channel is about 1/2 inch wide. The screws are on the side of the screen edge.
The roller is in a cavity about 2 inches long. It appears to be spring loaded although I'm not sure how to remove the roller piece.
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think you could have a corner roller like our 84-073 (or something similar, anyway). Look at the video below, this may help you replace your part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)