Replacement shoe

A home owner from Little River South Carolina says:
MW window from about 1998. Part no located on the shoe is 590CSB.
From some of your posts it appears that your replacement part no
15-118 Will work. Can you help please. I would like to order a few replacements.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7D91F804-8372-4CF6-8F30-E10019EC2E07.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

No, I don't believe the 15-118 will work. The major issue here is the style of the cam; ours has an enclosed hole while yours appears to have two side openings, meant to align with the smaller holes just above and below.

I think a better option would be our 15-219. This has the same style cam as yours. I'm just not sure if our dimensions align, so make sure to review those to be certain.

Dimensions for 15-219
Dimensions for 15-219

I believe your recommendation will work. My unit measures 19/32 thick x2 5/16 long and the width of 1 1/4.
I would like to order 6 pieces. How do I go about it ? (Need 4 and 2 spares)
Thanks very much for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it's a promising option. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience; you would just click "add to cart" and then "checkout" once you're ready to finalize the purchase.

Thanks for the help. Your site indicates parts are out of stock we will be notified when
They are available to order.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.