Replacement track

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello Swisco

I am looking for a replacement track for my sliding glass door circa 1990. I can't find a manufacturer on it but I have attached a photo.

Any help would be great
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Cobey. I don't believe we have this exact track, but could you adapt our 80-105 to be used in your door? Let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Hi Dave - thanks for the follow up.

I don't know if I can or not. It seems unlikely because the 80-105 track is offset while mine is on the far edge.

Perhaps with a new set of rollers? What do you think?

I'm probably willing to give it a try because I don't believe a new cap will work, as the old track has wallowed deeply where the rear roller set sits.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't think new roller will make much of a difference. In order to get the 80-105 to work, you would need to make more room for it to align more closely with where the old track was installed, but I'm not sure what kind of work that would take. I'm not familiar with your track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)