Replacement track guide

A handy person from boston says:
Hello, I'm trying to locate a replacement spring loaded track guide for a set of fold out closet doors. The photos are of the existing good part. There is a spring loaded pin at the top of the door that goes into the sliding guide. 2The only identification found anywhere is on the door hinges, ACME 220 and ACME 3526828.

I can't quite see how to remove the existing guide from the track, may need to completely unscrew top track from framing to slide off/on.

Thank you,
Randy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track guide W.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track guide L.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track guide 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track guide 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track guide 3.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photos resemble the 23-130 guide. You should be able to pinch the grooves in the center of the guide together to release it from the track. The new guide should snap into place relatively easily. Thanks for posting! 

A handy person from boston says:
Hey Casey,

Thanks so much for the info, instructions, and link ... Bang!! This is exactly what I'm looking for, thx again!
Randy
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We're happy to help! Just let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.