Replacement turn clip

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I need to replace some turn clips - it looks very close to 70-211 and almost exactly like some pictures that other people have posted. What size hole will the 70-211 fit into? I think the hole in the frame of my screens are 1/4"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if the hole should be 1/4", but this is a very common clip used by SilverLine Windows, which are poplar in New Jersey.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)