Replacement window crank mechanism

A handy person from Manahawkin, NJ says:
Hello,
I have determined that I need either a 39-329 or 39-330 for my window. One simple question, my window is hinged on the left side when viewed from inside the room. Please tell me what part I need of the two listed above.
Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe that would be the 39-329, but the best way to confirm that is to compare the photos we show on its store page to your original operator. Note the orientation of the arm and spline. As long as those are in the same position then you should be good to go.

I know that's not the most confident answer in the world, but please understand that I've seen some windows with wild configurations. Your left-side hinge may not be the same as the left-side hinges I've seen during my career. You never can tell. That's why we have photos for each product, so that you may se them as a reference and confirm beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.