Replacement window parts, Rollyson window

A landlord from Virginia says:
Hello! I am looking for some replacement parts for my window. The windows are about 25 yrs old. The window piece is a 28.5" plain channel Series 770 and the part number on the channel is 28C. I found the 770-28 series on your website but the part I have measures 28.5 inches, not 28. Is your 770-28C part a 28.5 length? I would also lie to purchase the caps for the channels (ref picture 07579) Additionally, a worker recently screwed through the window frame, do you also carry this part (ref picture 07576)?
Thanks for your help,
User submitted photo of window hardware, balance and lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Dawn, it appears you have a Rollyson window. The SWISCO balanceSeries 371 Channel Balance, with stamp option 2830. You said the length of your balance is 28 1/2"-- are you measuring the channel portion of the balance only?

The top sash guides appear to be the 18-124P, top sash guides. The take out clips are the SWISCO 16-002.
A landlord says:
Yes, the measured 28.5" length is only the channel portion of the balance.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, we do not have balances that measure on the half inch. I'm not sure if the 28" or 29" will work for you.
A home owner from Maryland says:
I know this is a old post, but I too have Rollyson windows, circa 1991, Ryland. They are (or were) in very good shape other than the plastic window glazings, many of which are cracking and chipping. The windows are still airtight, so I have no intention of replacing them anytime soon. However, I had a contractor replace the trim on our bay window last year and just discovered that he put nails in that came through to the inside and cracked some of the plasticon the side of the window. It looks very similar to where the big screw is coming through in the middle picture above. Can someone tell me the name of that part of the window frame and whether or not that can be replaced or repaired? I can send photos too.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If your contractor screwed through the window frame, you are not going to find a replacement side jamb for your window. Rollyson is out of business. I assume they removed the screw, leaving a hole and cracked vinyl. If the window still operates properly, I would get a good silicone-type caulk to patch it up. Go to your nearest hardware store and tell them what you are patching and that you want the caulking to dry as a rubber plug.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at