Replacement window screen parts

A home owner from Willmar, MN says:
Hi. I have jeldwen windows in my home from 2003. The plastic pieces in the corner of the screen frame that hold the metal frames together are deteriorated and they are cracking as I take the screens out to wash the windows or replace a damaged screen. I need 8 sets. 4 pieces per set for a total of 32 pieces. See attachments for pictures and measurements of parts needed. Please let me know if you can help. thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0185.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0187.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0188.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0189.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


I can't make our your exact measurements from your photos, but take a look at our 95-230 corner key. This corner looks similar to yours. See if it matches up. Thank you!

A home owner from Willmar, MN says:

That part 95-230 would not work. Where that piece measures 7/16" x 15/16", the part I need should measure 3/8" x 3/4". If you do find a match based on those 2 measurements I need more measurements of the piece. ie the tab depth and how far apart the fins on the tab are. Like the photos I took

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Our 95-243 is 3/8" x 3/4". Could this work? It's not the same design, but I couldn't find any other 3/8" corner that's closer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at