Replacement window seals

A handy person from Massachusetts says:

I need to replace old worn plastic seals on my house;

Bulb type seal is 5/8" long when compressed 1/4" bulb? 1/4 long insert gor the friction fit.
I would need lengths of 26.5" each

second picture: v type length 3/8" overall with 1/4" friction fit. length 26.5"

I need to repair 30 windows
A customer submitted photo of weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Please take a look at our 58-055 bubbleseal with angled base and 55-170 Malta weatherseal for your first and second picture, respectively. Could these be what you're looking for? Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)