Replacing failed spring sashes

A quick learner from New Orleans , la says:
I know you have the spiral balances but I'm not sure about the accessories that go with it like, the rectangular block that holds the rod in place or the bottom foot that attaches to the window itself. Mine are 3 1/4 inches long.
A quick learner from New Orleans , la says:
I just want to be clear. I will need all new sash balances so I guess it won't matter if they along with the accessories are different from what I currently have as long as they function the same.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recommend our Series 500 spiral balance along with our 17-007 bracket. I'm not sure what that top block is. Can you re-use it? Our Series 500 balances don't need anything like that as they just screw in directly to the jamb.

You may also want our 75-005 charging tool. Check out the guide below to see how this can help you during installation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)