Replacing patio glass door track and wheel assemblies

A handy person from Palm Desert, California says:

I need to replace a patio sliding glass door bottom track and set (2) steel wheel assembles.

I have removed the existing damaged items from the door and have great photos of the wheel assembly and not so good of the bottom track which I will upload with this email.

I need new replacements. Can you point me to the correct replacements for this project?

I do not have the brand of the sliding door.

Wayne

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2BE56A2F-CAF2-4BBC-9D59-2FFA83CABF21.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D1255B0F-FF0D-44DA-B22C-16A3D73476BA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9CA0CC1F-D086-42F2-B3F6-52DC55B32B96.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EDDA4E19-EF41-4978-AC9E-EB9BBD336DE9.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Wayne! These are great photos, thank you. Let's start with the rollers, since they're a little more complicated. 

We have a couple different types that seem to match your style. See our 81-157, 81-165, and 81-181 to start out. Between these three, all their dimensions are a little different. The 81-181 is also the only stainless steel option of the bunch. I recommend going over the measurements and pictures we show for all three. Once you have, let me know which one is closest. If none match, tell me what your dimensions are and we will do our best to find a better fit.

The track is a lot easier. You'll want either our 80-105 or 80-106, depending on what length you need. These may look a little different compared to your old track but should still work. Refer to the video below which explains our recommended process of replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.