Replacing sliding glass door track

A quick learner from Burbank, California says:
I have been looking all over the internet for my sliding glass door situation. Instead of a track I have a valley that the old track fit into. I posted a pic with the pencil. Its about a 1/4" deep. Out of that came the track that looks a lot like your replacement track 80-100, I also have a pic of that. So does this seem correct? Would I just need to purchase the 80-100? Or did someone in the past incorrectly replace the old track with a quick fix.

Thanks
A customer submitted photo of their glass door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Our 80-100 sliding door track cover appears to be the closest match that we have. Please make sure to compare its dimensions to your own hardware.
A home owner from AR says:
I'm wondering if the original poster was able to fix his door. I have the exact same setup with my 8 ft. sliding glass door. The track in that groove is completely broken and I'm wondering if I should replace it with the 80-100 or the 80-105.
A quick learner says:
Yes, I was able to fix it using the 80-100 door track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.