Replacing weatherstripping on WeatherShield Casements

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I took some old weatherstripping from my old late 70s casement windows into the hardware stores and they do not have anything for me to replace them with but the nail type kind. I
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I don't think we have exact matches for your weatherseal, but see our 55-170 and 58-055. You could possibly use these as substitutes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)