Replacing window balance spirals

A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
We need to replace the balance spirals in the windows at our school.
During our local research your website was suggested. The pictures and description of the three options you have don't seem to fit the ones we need to replace. I've attached photos of a spiral from our windows and then a photo of where it attaches in the window channel.
There are no names or markings on the windows or parts.

My building supervisor is working on this project but I will be conversing with you.
Here's to hoping you can help us identify the replacement parts.

Thanks in advance.

Sharlynn
User submitted photos of a spiral window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To start off, it looks like you have either our 1/2" thick 15-046 pivot shoe or our 15-047 5/8" thick pivot shoe. Could either of these work for you?
br>The balance itself resembles our Series 600 with a Black Tip. See our video below on how to replace this kind of hardware. The one difference is that you need to remove the screw from the pivot shoe to replace or charge the balance. You might need our charging tool, 75-005, if you don't have one.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.