Replacment cabinet hinge

A home owner from Succasunna says:
We are looking for spring hinges that fit on the inside of our cabinets and then wrap around the cabinet door staying out of sight on the outside. They had plastic type sections with metal springs on the inside and that part is breaking on all of them. The plastic stops holding up at about 30 years and they all have been breaking on the cabinets depending on how much use it gets.

Would you be able to tell me anything like where I can find them or what they are called?
A customer submitted photo of a hinge.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I believe you have what is called a self-closing hinge. Please take a look at our 32-103. Do you think this may work as a substitute? You may also want to look at our Replacement Cabinet Hinge Catalogue for further options.

These hinges can drive you crazy. The manufacturers make them and then discontinue them after a few years because of styles and different installation types. It's hard finding an exact replacement because of this.
A home owner from New Jersey says:
Thank you. I'll review what you offered. I sure appreciate the honest to goodness reply. Very professional and helpful! :)
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure! I'm glad I could help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)