Replaecment Andersen Balance

A contractor from Pa says:
I am trying to find a replacement part but I can't find anything about my slash line balancer there are only 2 sets of numbers and the one is 11600-17 and the other is e63 8#31 8 83 are their any replacements for this
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! If your old Andersen balance is stamped with "8#31," then you can use our 24-837 as a replacement. That would be my recommendation.

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at