Require Rubber Slider Mounted on Wooden Central Drawer Rail

A home owner from Germany says:

Dear All,

would require 8 pcs. of the stuff as per photo as well as 8 pcs. Ronthor 2857233 (probably your 32-031HF).

Are they both available and what would be the cost incl. postage to Germany.

Would pay in advance or credit card.

Peter

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20181205-WA0008.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Peter. The number you gave us, 2857233, is commonly associated with our 32-031. You should carefully compare our dimensions to yours to be sure.

I'm not sure if we can replace this teardrop shaped piece, though. Could you show us a photo of it installed? If I can understand its function, maybe we can find an equivalent match. Thank you!

A home owner from Germany says:
Dear Dave,
thanks for your reply which is appreciated.
Will attach 4 images which should show the purpose of that piece of rubber. It is just stabilizing the drawer
so that it can not wiggle on the slides. Very simple system. Height of the rail where it is assembled to is appr. 1,5 cm.
If there is something similiar just send them with your 32-031 - 8 pcs. each - as it is not a very high value.
Can you proceed on this basis?
best rgds
Peter
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot (6).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot (7).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot (8).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot (9).png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we couldn't find this part anywhere. Could you possibly use a screw on rubber bumper like our 10-112?This has a 5/8" diameter and is 5/16" thick. Let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)