Residential sliding glass door track and rollers replacement

A quick learner from Springfield, VA says:
I want to repair/replace my residential sliding glass door track and rollers. The door is standard size, approx. 6' x 8', 20 years old and the track is showing its age from over-usage and weather. The track is 3/4" wide with the 1/4" wide x 1/8" high bead running down the middle. Please refer to the pics. Any idea what brand door this is and if the sliding door track cover (80-102) would work, with the addition of new rollers, on this size bead?
Thank you, Dudley
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding glass door (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding glass door (3).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding glass door (1).JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dudley. For a new sliding door track, we carry the 80-105 8' track and 80-106 6' track. Look at the first video to see if you think you could install this to your door: given the exact configuration of your old track, I'm not sure if it will, but see what you think. For new rollers, there's no way of knowing without seeing the originals out of the door, along with dimensions such as the width and height of the assembly. See the second video below for details on how to remove and replace these rollers. 

Bob, thanks for your response. Since both the 80-105 and 80-106 tracks have an offset bead and my track (3/4" wide) has the 1/4" wide bead in the middle, I don't believe either will work. Do you have any other track options for me? Also, please see the attached glass door roller and screen door roller pics to advise me on a possible matches from your inventory. Thanks again, Dudley.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding glass door rollers (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding glass door rollers (3).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding glass door rollers (4).JPG
Profile picture of Bob

See our 81-138. Look over the dimensions and see if it matches your sliding glass door roller. For your screen door rollers, see our 84-096 or 84-108. The only difference between these two rollers is their rear corner and how they connect to the screen door, so compare all the pictures listed on each shop page to see which best matches your old rollers. 

I am afraid we don't have another option for a glass door track. If your track is still usable, a cover like our 80-102 or 80-100 might work for you. Just go over the end profile dimensions to see which would work best for your track.

Bob, thanks for your additional response and information. I will check out the options listed. Much appreciated! Dudley
Profile picture of Bob

My pleasure, Dudley. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for reaching out, we really appreciate it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)