Ribbed balance

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
I have a 1/2 " Ribbed Channel Balance I want to replace. It Has a stamp code of 28HDK. I can't find what the "K" stands for. What do I need to order to replace this?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't identify what you have based on this information. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)