Right Plastic Screen Latch broke

A home owner from Lanoka Harbor says:
I'm having trouble finding a replacement part for my Generic Window Screen. I belief the part is called a Latch.

The Screen is about 5 years old.
A customer submitted photo of a screen latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 91-001 and 91-002 storm window latches. Do you think these might work for you? Please let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)